Monday, October 8, 2012

Week 1: Introductions

So for those of you that know me, you will know that I am city boy in every sense of the word. I like my cars fast, my people on their toes and my drinks strong. For those of you just meeting me, my name is Sean aka Glitter aka Boston Party Boy aka HOVA (ok, the last one's a lie but I really like it). I just moved from the bright lights and big city of Boston Ma, to the ummm really hot and dry Tucson Az for what many would call my "big break". This is aint some Leah Michelle Glee shit, it's the real deal. I'm now a full fledge radio DJ on...wait for it...Southern Arizona's #1 Hit Music Station...are you excited yet? I'm lactating.

It's a great gig and I would never look a gift Sara Jessica Parker in the mouth so I will say I am very thankful for the opportunity...but let's be honest: what happens when you take a cosmopolitan homo who is used to running around with Glitter on his face and underwear on and stick him 30 miles from Mexico? A hate crime you say? Perhaps. A chance for a new start? Could be. Hilarity all around: Abso-freakin-lutley.

My name is Sean...and I'm a glitterholic. Let's have some fun Arizona huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment